Update 1.7.33 for Starfield has just been released, and the patch notes include all sorts of fixes. The most notable fixes include characters randomly vanishing from where they are supposed to be, graphical issues especially on the AMD side, blurry textures, and more. Players can expect performance and stability improvements across the whole game. But considering how this is a Bethesda game, it will take some time before it becomes completely glitch-free.
Additionally, the modding community has been putting a lot of work into the game and has made great strides in terms of technical and performance enhancements. Here is the complete list of patch notes for update 1.7.33 for Starfield:
Starfield Update 1.7.33 Patch Notes
- Characters: Fixed an issue that could cause some characters to not be in their proper location.
- Star Stations: Fixed an issue where Star Stations would be labeled as a player-owned ship.
- Vendors: Addressed an issue that allowed for a vendor’s full inventory to be accessible.
- AMD (PC): Resolved an issue that caused star lens flares not to appear correctly AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Addressed an upscaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved an issue that could cause photosensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Hand Scanner: Addressed an issue where the Hand Scanner caused hitching.
- Various stability and performance improvements to address crashing and freezes.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause items stored in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to disappear after commandeering another ship.
Update 1.7.33 for Starfield is available on Xbox Series X|S, and PC.